Why write?

"If you don’t write, you can’t really be aware of who you are. Not even mentioning of who you are not."
Pascal Mercier

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Shape of My Heart



He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect

I'm not so sure. I started to suspect something this morning.
He doesn’t play for the money he wins.
He don't play for respect
He deals the cards to find the answer
The sacred geometry of chance *)



I saw it this morning on the windscreen on my car. The drawing was on the inside and only became visible after I’d scratched away the ice from the outside. There’s no explanation to it, this is not the way frost usually works. EWA gazed in AWE at the letters and shapes in front of her.
If this was pure chance it would mean that chance can be geometrical.

That “chance” might not be pure chance after all.

That there is a plan behind.

This morning I found the sacred geometry of chance on my windscreen. Einstein assures us God doesn’t play dice. Would he play cards instead? 


*) Sting "The Shape of My Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment